Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Book List

I still have a lot unread books from my tower bulging undersized shelf, but as I was browsing through the Barnes and Noble Website, I came upon some that barged itself right in a cozy spot up my book list. Add these to the ones I have been meaning to get since 2006, and I've got myself a whole to-buy section that's so hard to stare at. Mostly because I am poor, and there's always something better to spend my money on, like, you know, Jollibee and McDonald's. But here goes:

1. Raymond Carver: A writer's life by Carol Sklenicka

2. The
Imperfectionists by Tom Rachman


3. Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan


4. It's kind of a funny story by Ned Vizzini

5. The boyfriend list by E. Lockhart

6. Commencement by J. Courtney Sullivan

7. Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli

8. The Alchemyst: The secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel by Michael Scott


9. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery
(yeah snicker your little snickers, I haven't read it yet)

10. Franny and Zooey by J.D Salinger


11. The Harry Potter Series by J.K Rowling
(because each and every one of my copy - except the last - is squandered by book theft)


And those ladies and gentlemen are what's keeping me alive. Recently, I was really struck by the latest commercial of Nescafe: Para kanino ka bumabangon? And since then, I've been thrown into this deep pensive, to look for that something(one/place) I really wake up for. It's sad, but as of the moment, this list, my friend, is what I get out of bed for.

No comments:

Post a Comment