Tuesday, October 11, 2011

21st




But the kicks you get out of just the process of thinking about what you want to get, googling for images, and the expectation that lasts for 2 minutes - it's enough gift.

You never know what might arrive on your doors, after all on Harry's 11th birthday, he got a letter from Hogwarts. Here's to the hope that maybe, as I turn 21, something magical happens.


But I'm willing to be materialistic in the meantime:


An iPod Nano. Just like the one I lost. I have terrible dreams about it.



I need it when I take the jeep or the train. I need it when I walk around alone.
I need it when I eat by myself. I need it when I write. I need it as I sleep.
I need it, basically.


This is a book light, in case you were wondering.
Because I don't have a bedside lamp.



It's a story of a carnival couple madly in love who decided to chemically engineer their children,
resulting to a family of freaks. I love it. Can't find it anywhere though.


'Looking for Alaska' was one of the best reading experiences of my life. The closest I've come to feeling the same lately was the Hunger Games trilogy. I want that feeling back. I'm taking a risk with John Green - anything from him. (But maybe not 'Will Grayson, Will Grayson.' I'm still upset with David Levithan.)



Yes I know I said I will not fall into Apple's lair. But about everyone I know who uses iPhone look happy, and digitally contented. I want the same life, please.
(This one's a hint for my Sister)


Or you know, you can just give me bottles of Nutella and I'll be just as happy.



Or awesome tees.


Or just leave a One Tree Hill/Harry Potter quote or lyrics from Coldplay/Snow Patrol on my Facebook wall. I'm not hard to please.

Cheerios.

No comments:

Post a Comment